I work with a number of labs, but most commonly use the following tests*:
- Adrenal stress profiles (Saliva)
- Optimum nutritional evaluation (Urine)
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis (Stool)
- Parasitology (Stool)
- Homocystine (Blood)
- IgE Food & Inhalent Allergy (Blood)
- ATP Profiling for Mitochondrial Function (Blood)
*Nutritional Therapists are not allowed to diagnose. If you are suffering from any health condition you should always consult your GP.
I do not take commission from tests. Where a test is unusual and very complex and may take over an hour to interpret I may ask a client to pay towards my time.
Where possible I use urine and saliva tests, but for some tests there is no choice but to draw blood, in which case a visit to, or a home visit from a phlebotomist is necessary.