Fees & Other Costs
Contact me for a free 10 minute conversation to establish whether I am the right person for you to see.
- A first consultation normally lasts for 2 hours and costs £120. On average I spend over 4 hours per client, researching, creating and revising an action plan and checking nutrient-drug interactions.
- A follow up consultation of which there may be 1 or 2, normally lasts for 1 hour and costs £80.
- Please be sure that you have a good internet connection and can contact me via Skype or Facetime.
I expect that each client will:
- receive an explanation that makes sense to them,
- leave with a manageable health improvement plan of action,
- gain skills and knowledge that allows control or mastery over their own diet and health.
If appropriate I may recommend clinical testing*. I take no commission on tests, however they can be expensive. For example those who have had IBS symptoms following foreign travel may need a comprehensive parasitology stool test. This costs £120. I am very happy to work with clients who do not wish to undertake testing.
*Nutritional Therapists are not allowed to diagnose. If you are suffering from any health condition you should always consult your GP.
Sometimes people need a lift to get their nutritional status back on track, and then I may recommend supplements. I want my clients to know that anything I recommend is entirely for their benefit and does not benefit me, so I take no commission and I pass on as much discount to my clients as possible. I do not stock supplements but can help you find suppliers of anything we may agree that you might like to try.